Sewage Removal Fontana Ca
SEWAGE REMOVAL AND SEWAGE BACK UP
Sewage backups are the most common cause of sewage water damage to a home. When wastewater pipes are blocked, sewage water can overflow from city and residential pipes into your home through its plumbing system. Not only can this cause substantial property destruction, sewage water contains many disease-causing bacteria which hazardous to your health. For these reasons, it is imperative to have sewage removal performed quickly and properly by a certified company.
When sewage damage occurs, Fontana Restoration Pros’s highly trained professionals quickly tackle these critical sewage removal tasks: protecting people and property, removing potentially harmful contaminants immediately and restoring the environment to a dry state.
SEWAGE REMOVAL FROM SEWAGE DAMAGE – WHAT CAUSES IT?
There are three main causes for sewer blockages which lead to sewage water back up in your home, resulting in the need for sewage removal. While some are easy to prevent, others are hidden and hard to detect before sewage damage occurs.
- Solid Flushes. The most common cause for sewage water removal is when sewage backups from a blockage in the pipeline between the city main and your home. This is usually caused by solid objects in the sewage system such as diapers, garbage, toys or other items that do not naturally decompose.
- Structural Defects. Different structural defects can develop in a sewage system over time and cause damage. Misaligned pipes, pipe collapses and cracks or holes in the line can lead to sewage overflow, requiring sewage removal and reconstruction of sewer lines.
- Root Infiltration. Tree roots often cause sewage backups by entering the water pipeline at joints and spreading throughout the pipeline. Tree roots can also crack and break sewage water pipes, creating additional structural defects.
- City sewer backup or surge. If the backup occurs in a city sewage line, the wastewater will normally overflow out of the lowest possible opening. In some homes, especially those with basements, the overflowing sewage wastewater may exit through the home’s lower drains and toilets.
THE SEWAGE REMOVAL PROCESS.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) provides a specific set of practical standards for sewage removaland water flood damage. According to the IICRC S500, sewage removal should only be done by experienced and trained technicians equipped with full protective equipment, including tyvek suits, gloves, and masks and by using specialized equipment such as air scrubbers and dehumidifiers.
Fontana Restoration Pros has certified technicians that will promptly and professionally perform the sewage removal in your home according toIICRC standards. During the sewage removal process, we will consider several factors such as:
- The types of materials affected
- The degree of damage
- The extent of contaminated absorbent material
- The total contact time
- The amount of ventilation available
CALL (909) 743-6473 FOR PROFESSIONAL SEWAGE REMOVAL.